5 Rules For Success
What do we teach at Dynamite? If your answer is dance you are only partly right.
Obviously, dance excellence is imperative to us, but we also aim to teach the whole person not just the dancer. Ultimately, our vision is to empower young people with dreams and the confidence to see them through.
We want our students to have passion and purpose. We aim to deliver educational experiences that help build happy and hopeful young adults who are excited about their futures.
Mr. Tim is tireless in his commitment to helping students reach beyond their perceived limitations. He devotes countless hours to researching the science of success and any student who has been lucky enough to be in one of his classes knows that he is deeply passionate about helping adolescents feel a sense of strength and self-worth.
In this week’s presentation Mr. Tim delivered a powerful presentation on motivation. His content was inspired by his personal hero Arnold Schwarzenegger, someone who overcame adversity and achieved huge success in fitness, film and politics.
We firmly believe that success isn’t an accident, which is why Mr. Tim shared Schwarzenegger’s formula with our students and now we want to share it with you.
- Find Your Vision: Without a clear vision you just drift, you are an unanchored boat.
- Never Think Small: Dream big! Don’t play small. Shoot for the stars!
- Ignore the Naysayers: When your vision is big you will be laughed at. Don’t listen!
- Work Your Ass Off: If you want to win there is no way around hard, hard work!
- Don’t just take, give something back: help your community or your country.
The true purpose of a Dynamite education is to nurture wellbeing and ignite potential. Nothing gets us more excited than the work we put into transforming lives.
“You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pocket.”